Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Roughies!

Katie mentioned today on her blog that her girls roughhouse...It made me want to share a video I took of my boys one day last week. I live with some rough little boys! In fact, Granny Beck who had 2 boys of her own and has 3 other grandsons said, "I've never seen a little child as rough as Sawyer." Bless Eli's Heart!!!

When Eli wakes up from his nap, he cries and says, "Eli's up, Mama. Let's go get him!" Sawyer always wants to crawl in the crib with him. I usually let him, and they play. Sometimes they'll stay in there 15 minutes laughing and playing before they yell, "MAMA!!!" They BOTH love it. Walker's mentioned that the rougher Sawyer is with Eli, the more Eli likes it. That's about the truth. I am SOOOOOO THANKFUL that these boys LOVE each other. They are DEFINITELY all boy!

They had been playing for about 10 minutes when I got my camera. Sawyer's saying, "Go baby. Go baby." He had been kicking with his feet up in the air and then Eli was copying him.
Anyway...Hope this brought a smile to someone else's face today!

7 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is so sweet!

Kristen said...

So much fun! Maggie Ruth isn't quite as rough as Sawyer, but she's working on Jack something serious. We keep telling her she's gonna pay for it soon. We miss those sweet boys. I have Luke (Jones) today and he and Maggie just stood here laughing at them.

Allyson said...

Love those kids!! I want to curl up in Eli's crib with them too! Think it would hold me when I'm there next week??

Beth said...

I know just what you mean! I've got one ROUGH little boy myself! I'm not so sure his sister is liking his roughness as much as he would like her too! Maybe when she gets a little bigger and can fight for herself!!! Miss y'all!

The Clarks said...

Enjoyed the video! Our boys are just the same. Andrew loves Ty playing rough with him too! Miss y'all!

Jennifer Simpson said...

So stinkin' cute! Sawyer's just toughening (I think I totally just made that word up?!?!) baby bro up!

Lisa said...

That is hysterical! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a little rough neck boy!