Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Can't Help Myself!

Here are my little pumpkins in a few pictures I took yesterday. I kind of like these boys! I may have a slight obsession, but I guess that's okay since I'm their mama! I need a lesson on how to get a good picture of a 2-year old and an 11-month old together though. This is the best I could do! :) Walker's taking off tomorrow, and the four of us are going to the zoo. I'm excited! Pictures coming soon!







By the way...When I'm not pretending I'm a passenger in Sawyer's car (that's really his bed), I've started going to Gold's Gym for aerobics these days. On Monday mornings, they have Zumba. Has anyone else done it? It is F-U-N! It's full out dancing to good music! It's too fun not to blog about! So, if there's a Gold's near you, I'd totally recommend checking it out!

5 comments:

Beth said...

How CUTE!! Those two little boys are too precious! I love their little shirts! And where did you get that beautiful mum? I'm looking for some big ones like that! I only wish we had a Gold's Gym...I would love the time to work on my flabby self, and have fun at the same time!! Good for you! Love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

Allyson said...

OH!! They are so sweet!! I love their shirts too!! What a great life full of blessings you're living!!

Julie said...

LOVE the pics of your boys!!! Eli is growing up so fast and changing!!
Beth, check the Blue Goose for mums. I bought two 3 gallon yellow mums last week for $15 each. Better go and get them before they go! ;)
Ash, I'll take you up on the comment you left me on my fb messages. I will pay you $$$ if you do. ;) When are you going to come to Andy again and hang out? I'd love to see y'all!

Darby said...

They are precious!I love their shirts and their sweet faces. There is a Gold's within walking distance of my house but Zumba likely would kill me.. I don't know what it is but "choreographed" dancing is not exactly a speciality of mine. I'd likely stand in the back and laugh my head off... at myself. But I'd like to watch you... I bet you're good!

Ashley said...

thanks, guys! my mums came from the handy-dandy lowe's! i thought about you, beth, as i bought some. i know you always have a pretty fall display! i sure wish you could join me at zumba too!!!
and OH...dbone! You'd LOVE it! I wish you'd just go try it! for real! it's more fun than you'd think! :)