Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's dark and rainy outside today, and I must admit that I am enjoying the morning in my pjs with my coffee! Thought I'd share a few pics from the last week or so...

Allyson and Eli at the Dream Park in Andalusia

Sawyer drove "Sissy" around for a long time!

Eli is "really coming around!" (in Walker's words) I'd agree! He's a pretty happy little guy most of the time and will SMILE anytime you talk to him! He's rolling around on a blanket and watches Sawyer's every move. He's fascinated with Sawyer, which is good, because Sawyer's in his face saying, "Hey, E-li" pretty often! Now we sing, "E-i, E-i, O" He's also slept through the night for the past three nights-which makes his mama VERY happy!


We've been on the road a lot! Here's Sawyer in the back seat in all his glory with his "bah-bah" and blanket-too hot to cover up-so he stuck it on his head. :)

Our church had a Parents' Night Out through MOPS a couple of Fridays ago, so Walker and I enjoyed a real-deal date with no kiddos! SO NICE!

Here's Granddaddy and Sawyer at Lake Powell by Allyson's house watching the men on the boat show off their catch. I can't wait to go fishing on Granddaddy's boat this summer!
Allyson, Caleb and G'mama on our trip to Allyson's. We never made it to the beach due to my stomach bug.


One more just because he's so cute!!! :)

5 comments:

Darby said...

Love them all but most of all I love you and those precious BABIES!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say a big "Hello" to the Williams Family. Your boys are so cute and growing too. We miss ya'll come back to Carolina sometime soon!! Kelley

Kristen said...

Sweet boys! I laughed out loud on the one of Sawyer with his blanket on his head... too funny! Come back soon. We miss y'all already.

Julie said...

Glad that I was able to see you the other day; however, in such terrible circumstances. You look GREAT as always!!

Next time you come to Andy, bring your little ones to the house and we'll let our big(little)boys roam around the land. :)

The Clarks said...

Loved all the pics. I just loved chatting with you a few minutes ago. I'm looking forward to many more little mini-chats! Love you girl!