Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

Allyson, Wes and Caleb have had a LONG day. They weren't able to see the neurologist when they finally got admitted, but the Nurse Practitioner diagnosed Caleb with Sandifer Syndrome, a condition associated with acid reflux. So...THANK YOU FOR PRAYING! They are sending sweet Caleb home with Prilosec tonight and I AM THANKFUL that it's nothing more serious!!!! I think this was the best diagnosis we could've asked for....Thank you, Lord!!!

Psalm 118:1-18
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! Let Israel say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let the house of Aaron say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let those who fear the Lord say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. ...

9 comments:

Shonna said...

WOW...that is wonderful news!!! Thanks for the update and I hope that all of them get some good rest tonight:)

Ashley said...

Thanks, Shonna!! :)

Kristen said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! How great He is!!! We love y'all and thanks for the update!

Darby said...

Praise the LORD! I didn't see the first post... I'm just reading all of this now. PRAISE the LORD! I pray that the prilosec works and that he has no more complications!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats the greatest news!! I just now saw the update...I thought about little Caleb all night!! Whewwww!!! He is good!
~Marah

Allyson said...

WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!! We felt them and am SO THANKFUL to be at home to treat him for acid reflux! Praise the Lord!!

Beth said...

Praise the Lord!!!! I'd say that is a wonderful diagnosis! Thanks for letting us know! We love y'all so, so much!

Julie said...

Wonderful news, Ashley!!! I'm just now getting around to checking your blog and didn't know anything about Caleb. Continuing to pray.......

lindsay said...

Oh Ash- I just read all of this!! I'm so sorry you all had to go through that mess!! I'm glad sweet Caleb is ok though. How scary that must have been for Al. Praise the Lord!