Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Happy, Happy, Happy" Christmas!

Sawyer walks around saying, "happy, happy, happy"-I think that's what he's saying anyway...We like to think so!
This little guy is now SMILING a lot! His mama LOVES it! I'll have to catch him on camera soon.

These cute little stinkers, Walker, and I had a GREAT Christmas! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just hate it's already over! It was my first Christmas not to be in North Alabama, but it was really good anyway. We met Mama and Daddy in PCB to celebrate with the Harper (family of 3) Christmas Eve and were able to spend Christmas morning at our house. Then, we went to Clayton and spent the night Christmas.
The NRCS has been going through an audit (which has been a pain in the hiney for Walker), so Walker didn't get to take off before Christmas. Thankfully, he gets this week off! HOORAH! So, things are getting back to normal today. Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Christmas!
My youngest little guy has decided he likes to be held 24-7, so if I don't get back on the computer for a while...you'll know what I'm doing!


To see MOREChristmas Pictures Click Here.

4 comments:

Darby said...

I'm so glad I'm first! :) Eli is BEAUTIFUL and looking more and more like Sawyer every day! How blessed you are to have 2 precious little boys! I can just tell by looking at Sawyer that he's a sweet and caring little boy! I hope I get to meet him in person SOON! :) I loved all the pics... what an awesome swingset! Santa did GOOD! :) I hear ya on a baby wantin' to be held... I'll be praying for you and your little man while I'm holding mine {who by this age should have outgrown that being held business!} I love you!!!

Allyson said...

Man - those are some cute little stinkers you have!!! I COULD NOT LOVE THEM ANYMORE!!! Sawyer looks SO HAPPY!!! Love you, too!!

Beth said...

Yes! This was our favorite one yet!! We had so much fun watching John Luke with his toys!

Your babies are precious! John Luke and I sat here and watched your slide show, and I think that was the calmest he has been in days! Everytime Sawyer came up, he would point at him and smile. We shall see y'all in a couple of weeks!

Shonna said...

It was a great Christmas!

You should post a picture of Sawyer at Eli's age. I keep thinking Eli looks like Walker, but I am guessing I am wrong since everyone else says he looks so much like Sawyer!!!

Tell Sawyer "HAPPY" New Year from the Reeves!