Saturday, December 20, 2008

Caleb's HERE!!



Oh my stars! My little precious nephew, Caleb Michael Harper, arrived yesterday afternoon at 3:42. Everyone is doing great, and I am the proudest auntie ever! I LOVE THIS BOY! He's beautiful and perfect! Allyson had a great delivery! She made it look like a breeze. He's 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long...PERFECT! The Browns and The Harpers were there to cheer on Allyson who was induced yesterday at 6:00 a.m. Little Eli was a trooper at the hospital, and he now looks like the big kid compared to little Caleb! :) (He's a whole 3 lbs bigger!)
Here are some pictures from my camera. I took most of them with Wes's camera, but I'm sure when Allyson gets home from the hospital, she'll share those with you.
Click here for pictures.
ps-Erika posted pictures too! You can see them Here! :)

5 comments:

erika said...

OH MY... I love seeing them side by side? And in that Jesus Loves Me Gown???? PLEASE... we shouldn't have left so soon! After we left I had to go buy the little man a Christmas present... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.... I can't wait for them to come home!!!!
XOXOXO
E

The Clarks said...

Yeah for Allyson & Wes!! Caleb is such a precious baby! Glad everyone is doing well!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

I have been looking on your blog all week waiting for the post about his arrival. Glad everyone is doing well!! He is precious!!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious!

Anonymous said...

We think those two babies could pass for twins imagine that! Allie, Amy and Kelley