Monday, December 8, 2008

A Birthday Celebration for Jesus

Last night we went to The Living Christmas Tree at our church. It was WONDERFUL! It was a huge reminder of what a MIRACLE the Christmas story is! I kept thinking about Eli and how Jesus came into this world the same way...just as a tiny baby! AMAZING! So, I thought I'd invite my friends (ESPECIALLY my Andalusia friends). They'll have it again next Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at 7:00. If you don't have plans for one of those nights next weekend and live close by, I'd highly recommend it! Childcare is provided, and I know you'd enjoy it! The tickets are free. The church just asks that you call to reserve a ticket, so they will be sure to have enough seats. The number is (334) 347-2516. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like fun! How is everyone?????????

Julie said...

That would be an awesome event to attend! When I was teaching @ Holly Hill, my co-worker, Kay Stone, was at the very top of the Living Christmas Tree. Have you met her? I know it is a HUGE church. Also, have you met my uncle and aunt-Larry and Ruth Walker? Just curious....:)