Friday, August 20, 2010

Sawyer's going to "School!"

Last year at this time, I chickened out sending Sawyer-man to school. He was registered to start, and I bailed out the night before. He didn't want to go, and I wanted one more full year at home with my little guy with no obligations. I know these years are passing so quickly, and it won't be long until I HAVE to send him to school. I am VERY thankful that I kept him out last year. I have LOVED having him at home with me!
This year, I'm really excited that he actually IS going to go! He's starting "Little Blessings" (Mother's Day Out) at our church next Tuesday. (I realize it's not kindergarten or anything, but it's still big to us!) We went and met his sweet teacher, Mrs. Clare, last night. He knows most of the kids in his class, is very familiar with the building, and loves to color and cut, so it looks like he's going to have a great time! I'm looking forward to spending alone time with Eli. I'm just hoping Eli is going to enjoy playing with just his mama-not sure I compare to Sawyer! :)


Sawyer with Mrs. Clare

He came home last night and got several of his favorite books out. He wanted to pack them for Show & Tell! I hope they'll have it at some point!
It's a little out of control how much I adore this sweet boy!! PRAYING for a wonderful year for him!! Love you, Boo!

1 comments:

Beth said...

We love you too Sawyer! And we love Mother's Day Out!