Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls' Weekend & The Lake

We had our annual girls' weekend with sweet friends from Auburn last weekend. It was fabulous! We normally go to the beach, but Ashley Collins offered to host this year in Decatur. It was SO NICE to just enjoy spending time with each other! I'm very thankful for these girls that I can laugh with and get away with every year!




While I was out playing, Walker took over at home. He took Sawyer & Eli to two birthday parties on Saturday, took them to church, and then headed North (with Eli screaming in the car the last hour) to meet me at my parents' house so we could all go to Lake Guntersville the next day. SWEET! He's a good one for sure!!!

Katie's mother-in-law has a fabulous house at Lake Guntersville that she graciously shared with the Williams. Sawyer and Eli tubed for their first time which was fun! Sawyer thought it was much more fun that Eli. He was laughing and loving it saying, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah!!" He has already planned how Uncle Wes needs to take him tubing! :) Eli endured the tube, but he wasn't loving it like his brother....maybe next year! Their mama is definitely a fan!
We also got to witness Uncle Scott teaching Grace & Shelby to ski. They did unbelievable! I wish I had lots of pictures to share, but my camera battery died after Walker snapped a couple of Sawyer and me on the tube. Grace was singing...."I love to ski, ski, ski, ski down in my heart" as she went! CUTE! :) Thanks, Braddocks and Bourland, for a great time!



1 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like such fun! Glad you had a Mama get-away and then fun with those 4 sweet boys! Love y'all!