Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Play Time

Have I ever mentioned that my husband is the biggest kid I know? He likes to play as much as anybody!! ESPECIALLY with these two little characters that we live with! I had to do homework for my class on Saturday, so when I went out to check to see what my boys were up to....this is what I found!


(My camera is getting worse by the day, so please forgive the quality of the pictures! It hasn't been the same since Eli dropped it off the counter Christmas morning!)
Walker and Eli (on the lawnmower) were chasing Sawyer (in his Jeep) as fast as they could all go across the backyard, and I know this had been going on A WHILE! They all three had big smiles on their faces! I use to be the type that wanted to GO all the time, but I'm realizing more and more that being home is really good too! I'm SO THANKFUL my boys get to have Walker as their daddy!
Here's my 2 after "the race" with their leftover Poptarts.

0 comments: