Thursday, January 14, 2010

We're Still Here...

So, I have been a blogger-slacker lately, but I definitely do not want to be. So, just a quick update from the Williams house.
First off, I'll vent a little.....
This little stinker/doll-face has been cutting 10 teeth! I think he was 4 months old when his first four teeth came in, and he hasn't gotten many since that time until the last couple of weeks. AHHHH! It's painful for both of us! Yesterday, I was convinced that I needed to drag my Baby Bjorn back out. I thought I could somehow rig it up for my 14-month old child since he's wanted to be attached to my hip ALL day. Thankfully, today has been MUCH better! PRAISE THE LORD!

In other news, I went back to college this week. I'm taking one class to renew my teaching certificate. It's at Troy on Monday nights, and I think it really is going to be a blessing. Three of my teacher friends from Andalusia are also in the class, so it's bound to be okay. I enjoyed getting out and hearing what's going on in schools, and then, I called Walker to tell him I was on my way home, and this little boy.... got on the phone and said, "Hey, Mama! I miss you!" and it made me realize once again I really like my job right now. We've been playing LOTS of hide and seek, making tents inside, and talking about the weather man, and how we hope he's going to tell us it's going to warm up outside! I was so glad yesterday when both boys could get outside and play. It makes life much better when they can get outside!

By the way...if you need a gift or your kiddos don't like the bathtub, may I suggest a bubble maker for the bathtub? My kiddos are big fans of the bathtub anyway, but Granny Beck gave them a bubble machine for Christmas, and they have LOVED that thing! Who knew bathtime could get any better?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley your boys are so cute. Kelley

Beth said...

How fun, Mama!!! I love the bubble maker...my two are getting baths together now, and they love it!!! I think the bubble maker would be the icing on the cake. Where can I find one? And hide and seek is a big time game around here! John Luke usually only gives me to #3, and then he's coming to find me! Then when I look for him, if I haven't found him pretty quick, he's saying, "I'm in my room, Mama", or where ever he happens to be! It is hilarious!

Love the pictures! Miss y'all! Please let me know when y'all can play!!

Allyson said...

Hey, Hey! So glad you're still there (even though I wish you were here)! Cute pictures. You didn't tell me about the bubble machine- very fun! So glad to hear Eli may be coming around :). He sure is cute. Looking at those pictures it's hard to believe he is t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful blog! Love the photos!

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time

Beth said...

I got your comment, and all I can say is you are too sweeT! I have lots of improving to do!!!

What is on the agenda for next week? We would LOVE to play really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!