Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Beach in January


Allyson may have stolen my thunder if you read hers too...but it was a blog-worthy trip!
My little boys and I decided to head South on Tuesday. We headed to PCB for the day/night. It was a fabulous day! It was windy but beautiful, so we packed up our dumptruck and sand buckets, and we went to the beach. We had some crackers and goldfish to feed the birds, so a good time was had by all! It's SO MUCH FUN now that Eli and Caleb are really able to play! All three of these boys adore each other, which makes for happy mamas! :) I just wish we got to play with them every day! (I'm learning not to dwell on this though, I'm just PRAYING!) After our beach trip, we headed to Pier Park where Dillards was having an underwear sale, so that was fun! :) All in all, it was fabulous! I just wish Eli had not coughed all night to keep Al and Wes up all night!! So Sorry!!





3 comments:

Allyson said...

It was a REALLY fun day! I look like cousin it in that picture :)

DeAnne DuBose said...

What a fun day!

Ashley said...

hahaha! allyson, you are retarded...i was like cousin it in that picture? then, i looked at the picture and thought "Cousin It!" HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!