Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treatin'

This Halloween was probably my favorite of all time! Who knew I liked Halloween so much?? BUT...When you have a two-year-old that loves candy in general and combine that with his friends and a hayride, Sawyer was about to BURST with excitement. He was a proud cowboy and even more proud of his little cow! :) He'd say, "Awwww...Eli looks SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!"
Growing up, we never lived in a neighborhood, and I was jealous of our friends who did on Halloween. So, we took advantage of "neighborhood life" and had our friends come join us to trick-or-treat. The Woodalls graciously brought a BIG trailer-large enough for all of us and the hay. After everyone got here, I took Sawyer to the potty, and he kept saying, "All my friends came to see me trick-or-treat!!" He was beyond excited!!



Getting Ready to Go


Mickey Mouse, the cow, the cowboy, Minnie Mouse, the doctor, and WoodyWoody & his sweet mama
Tucker & Sawyer

Aren't they cute!?!


on our way to "GET MORE CANDY!"

1 comments:

Allyson said...

How do you stand living it? Living with those cute little rascals all the time!! Glad y'all had such a good time!!