Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grandparents' Day


Sawyer and Eli had Grandparents' Day at preschool on Tuesday.  They were SO EXCITED that Papa Pitt, Beck-Beck and Grandmama were coming!!  I really, really love my in-laws and appreciate them so much!!   I loved them pre-kids and knew they were extra special people, but there's nothing like people who LOVE your kiddos like they do!! :)   Unfortunately, my parents couldn't make it because they are renovating their house, but Sawyer and Eli were well-represented with grandparents! 
Here's Papa Pitt with Eli's cute teacher, Mrs. Beth

Eli and his SWEET great-grandmother, "Grandmama"

At the Grandparents' Reception
Afterwards, we came back to our house and ate my first-ever attempt at chicken salad....which SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH was really good!!  It was a fun day for sure! 

3 comments:

rusty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rusty said...

Great post! Reminds me of my little Williams youngubs when they were that age. I'm Russell Ryan Williams, son of Risdon Pitt Williams, his father Wilson Ryan Williams, and wilson's brother was Marshall Sr. I'm doing ancestor search, but am stuck at GGGgrandpa George Walker Williams.Wish Barbara ( Rocky Mt ) was alive, she knew everything bout Williams background. You take care and God Bless your (our) family.
Rusty Williams in SC

rusty said...

a Youngub? I'll have to tell Rachel and Ryan that I called them Youngubs! I know the look I'll get.