Sunday, July 3, 2011

We've been swimming a little....

...Almost every day.  I'm not sure who is enjoying it more...me or my boys.  I do love a beautiful day at the pool.  Sawyer took swimming lessons one week, and he's doing great!  Day 1-he could swim, but couldn't get a breath and go back down.  By day 3 of swim lessons, he had it!  Now, he's swimming all over the pool.  
Sawyer swimming across the deep end at swim lessons. His buddy Tucker is waiting on him at the ladder. ;)


Jumping off the diving board

We are SO THANKFUL to have lots of friends with pool access.  I'm a big believer in a city pool.  Enterprise's, however, is not the greatest, so we're thankful for neighborhood pools, backyard pools, and water parks!  We've hit 'em all up!

Eli is a fish!!  Ms. Heather (Sawyer's fantastic swim teacher) doesn't "teach" until they're three.  However, the last day she let me get in with Eli, and we practiced.  He got it!  He can hold his breath a LONG time, so he can swim as far as he can hold his breath.  He's a good little swimmer for two! 


Handsome Pants



We've been going to the gym in the morning, then the pool which ALMOST guarantees an afternoon nap!  I love summer time!

Eli, Ella Kate Elliott, and Sawyer
We're thankful for cute friends that join us too!

2 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

Precious boys! Jeff and I were talking this morning and have decided that wherever we move next, a pool is a MUST!!!!!

Allyson said...

Oh you love a pool, do you? Hmmm... what about the beach AND a pool? I know one waiting for y'all in PCB!! (We've even got a gym, too.) Come on! Sawyer can show me his moves!!