Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!


We had a wonderful Easter weekend!  It was pretty much perfect!  We went to an Easter Egg hunt at the park, went to a birthday party, cooked out with friends, Sawyer and Eli inherited a four-wheeler, went to church, Praised the Lord!, was overwhelmed several times about my Savior's sacrifice on the cross!!!, hunted Easter eggs, went swimming, ate lots of good food, and visited with family.  (I missed the Brown family, but I was glad to get to hang out with the Williams' crew!)  Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
Thank You, Kelly McCarley!!


My friend, Lori, let me borrow her icing tip to make the icing look like grass, but apparently, I am not cut out for cake decorating.  My grass had to be spread with a knife.  Oh well!! 




This is Sawyer and his amazing Sunday School teacher.  She always has something special for them planned.

These are some of my sweet first grade kids that Walker & I have in our Sunday School class.

CUTE, SWEET Kiddos! 

Playing Hide & Seek in the Front Yard while Eggs are Hidden in Backyard



Sawyer, Eli and Risdon were given a designated area to find their eggs in

They found A TON of eggs/candy!! Now...what do I do with all of it? 

Sweet Dyson slept the whole time

Risdon

Eli

Gracie, Mikey and Sadie looking HARD for the golden egg.  (They were finally told where it was-a red egg hidden in the rose bushes...I couldn't have found it either!)

Checking out his loot


My handsome fellas!




Sadie

Mikey

Dyson and Aunt D

Dyson, Grandmama, and Granny Beck (aka Beck-Beck)

Eli was over the camera at this point! :)




1 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Easter to the Williams! Glad y'all had a perfect day:) Sweet pictures! Love your Easter dress sweet mama!