Thursday, February 4, 2010

ABC's

My little man has had his abc's down pat for a while, but I was able to get it on video the other day when he decided he'd sing it for me with the camera out. :)

His other favorite songs include Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus, Zacchaeus and I'm in the Lord's Army (which is also Eli's favorite at the moment). Eli has SEVERAL words , but yesterday, he walked outside and said "Tractor" as plain as day. I was impressed! He has put 2 words together once. I was talking to Allyson, and told him to say, "Hey, Sissy!" He did. :) Sweet boy! Anyway...here's my video...I like Katie's so much today that I decided to add my own. Also, if you don't normally read her blog, you might want to read it today. She talks about the Bell Center where Caroline is going to "school" two days a week. Hope you'll enjoy!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Way to go Sawyer! We are so proud of you!!!

Ashley said...

haha! thanks, beth!

Allyson said...

We watched Sawyer about 50 times yesterday. Caleb loves it! Please share more videos! Way to go Sawyer-man! I love you! Sissy

Beth said...

I was being serious! That was a great job!!!