Saturday, December 15, 2007

California Girls




Katie and her girls are spending the month in Hartselle and have officially taken over Granddaddy's house. Katie has three PRECIOUS little girls, but three girls are A LOT! She definitely has her hands full! Sawyer and I went up to visit on Wednesday and came back home today. Sawyer was kind of in awe at his cousins. He's not quite use to such a loud house. He loved it though! Julia started walking last week, and I think she inspired him a little, because he has become a little more adventurous tonight as he tries to take big steps from one thing to another. He and Shelby took a bath together last night...I should have taken more pictures! They were cute! I'll have to do better at Christmas. Katie's girls like to snuggle with Granddaddy, but Sawyer doesn't like to sit still that long....So, the picture is a pretty good representation of the last few nights at the Brown house. These were taken right after bathtime (as you might can guess from the hairdos)...

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Katie's girls just get prettier and prettier! And little Julia is a doll! Please tell her and the rest of your family Merry Christmas for me!

Tara said...

Hey Brown! I just added you to my blog! And I saw Beth Jacobs' from yours...used to go to church with her WAY back when! I think she's in Bible study with my mom! Anyway, I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!!!