Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where's Wal- ker



Can you see him in his red shirt out on the middle of the branch???
My husband was being a little squirrely (as Erika and Darby would say) on Saturday. He told me he was going to hang up Sawyer's swing, which I didn't think much about. Last time he did this, he just threw the rope over the branch, but when I looked out the window....I saw him up in the tree...WAY up in the tree! When I walked outside in my short nightgown to ask if he needed help, our 13-year old neighbor came out from behind the truck. Walker told me they had it under control, but I was making a plan in my head of what I was going to do if he fell! Thankfully, he made it to the ground in one piece!

1 comments:

Shonna said...

I guess our husbands are more alike than I thought because this is EXACTLY how Jamey went about hanging Caroline's swing!!!